The Pulse - Technical Hooded Fleece.
Black with Mandarin Red trims.
The Pulse is exceptionally versatile, breathable, stretchable, quick dry, anti-pilling after 7,000 revolutions and abrasion resistant to over 15,000 rubs.
Highly effective as a standalone and also layers easily due to the fitted profile which enables it to stay close to the body and work efficiently underneath a shell layer. The bound thumb holes prevent the sleeves from riding up and a drop-tail hem provides improved coverage across the back, particularly when wearing a backpack.
Designed for minimalists with surf in their soul who need a product which can handle their active lifestyles, The Pulse will support you through urban, coastal and alpine environments.
- Versatile all-round technical fleece for use in diverse activities and conditions
- Ideal for the mountains, coastal treks, trail runs and urban commutes
- Breathable / moisture-wicking
- Four-way stretch
- Quick dry
- Anti-pilling (7,000 revolutions)
- Abrasion-resistant (15,000 rubs)
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- YKK reverse coil zips
- Reflective logos
- Raglan sleeves with flatlock stitching
- Textured rubber zip pulls with SP icon
- Curved lowered back hem
- High neck line with SP storm hood
- Hidden wetsuit-inspired key pocket
- Sleeve patch pocket and back patch pocket
- Bound thumb holes
- Made in Hong Kong (our manufacturing partner has also supported brands including Rapha Cycling and Sweet Protection)
- Anatomical shaping for a closer fit
- Athletic fit for a more efficient profile
- Versatility as a standalone outer layer or in combination with the DBHS Softshell Jacket
Materials & Care:
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Machine wash in cold water
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry