The Edge - DBHS Softshell Jacket
Black with Mandarin Red trims.
Our hardwearing, exceptionally versatile 3-layer softshell jacket has a waterproof rating (WP) of 10,000 and a breathability rating (MVP) of 10,000. That means it withstands water pressure up to 10 metres deep without leaking and will disperse 10,000 grams of moisture away from the body per square metre in a 24 hour period.
For use either as a standalone outer-layer or as a mid-layer in extreme conditions, a grid-patterned moisture wicking fleece is bonded to a breathable external nylon face fabric that delivers air permeability, stretch, water resistance, abrasion resistance, wind resistance and exceptional overall durability.
This colourway of the DBHS Softshell, The Edge, features a Mandarin Red front zip and trims to add an 'edge' to the style for those seeking a slightly more standout look, but without compromising on the contemporary design or stylistic aesthetic.
Designed for minimalists with surf in their soul who need uncompromising protection from the elements, The Edge will support you through urban, coastal and alpine environments.
- Versatile all-round softshell for use in diverse activities and conditions
- Ideal for the mountains, coastal treks and urban commutes
- Waterproof rating (WP) of 10,000mm
- Breathability rating (MVP) of 10,000g
- Stretch to enable unrestricted mobility
- YKK reverse coil zips
- Reflective logos
- Textured rubber zip pulls with SP icon
- Internal pen pocket
- Two chest pockets, one with headphone eyelet
- Hidden wetsuit-inspired key pocket
- Curved drop-tail hem with adjustable cord
- SP storm hood with laminated brim and adjustable cord
- Stretch cuffs
- Sleeve patch pocket
- Hip pockets, one with micro fibre goggle cloth and coin pocket
- Made in Hong Kong (our manufacturing partner has also supported brands including Rapha Cycling and Sweet Protection)
- Anatomical shaping for a closer fit
- Athletic fit for a more efficient profile
- Versatility as a standalone outer layer or in combination with a waterproof shell
Materials & Care:
- 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Machine wash in cold water
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Low tumble dry