The Endeavour - Long Sleeve Technical Tee
Designed to be worn on its own or as a base layer whilst cycling, running, skiing, snowboarding, climbing or just working out in the gym, The Endeavour Technical Tee is built to enable training goals and adventure ambitions to be met.
Made from a lightweight micro 40D mesh to enable faster and more comprehensive moisture wicking capabilities, the Endeavour Tech Tee is highly breathable, has flatlocked seams designed for next-to-skin comfort and a curved drop-tail hem for improved coverage across the back.
The reflective branding is subtle but noticeable with our minimalist SP board icon on the front left chest and an oversized vertical word signature above the back hem.
Train, compete and accomplish in style. Surf style.
- Versatile technical tee for use in diverse activities
- Ideal for the mountains, coastal runs, cycling, climbing, trekking or working out in the gym
- Highly breathable 40D mesh
- Four-way stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams for next to skin comfort
- Curved, drop-tail hem
- Reflective branding
- Long sleeves
- Made in Turkey
- Athletic fit for a more efficient profile
- Versatility as a standalone in warmer conditions or layering with The Pulse Technical Fleece and / or The DBHS Softshell Jacket
Materials & Care:
- 75/72 Micro 40D lyrca mesh - 140gsm
- Machine wash at 30C
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours